Life isn't about just hanging in there, it is about moving forward until you become all that you can become.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Taking the Plunge...and Loving It!

So, after days of me contemplating about whether or not I should just go for it, I decided to take the plunge and see what happens. All I can say is that I am very glad I did. Kaylinn is absolutely an amazing person with so much going for her. I seriously have a hard time focusing and just can't wait to be around her again. There is a lot to say about her, but I definitely do not have the time to spill it all out via blog. Lets just say that I am in very good hands, and very fortunate to have this opportunity. My parents (who happened to be in town) and sister Malissa were able to meet her this last weekend and they were very impressed by her. I will admit, I was a little nervous to see how they would react being that she and I haven't known each other too long, but they liked her a lot. BONUS! I really have never felt so happy and excited to be with someone. It has only been a couple of weeks I know, but we are playing it smart and making sure that we let time be the most important factor in our relationship. She really is so great, and I know you all would really like her. I know I do!

Anyway, here is a picture of her for all of you curious followers. The first is my favorite pic of her and then the other is one we took at Disneyland while riding the train around the park. She is almost as obsessed about that place as I am...but not quite! And I do know what you are thinking...the most incredible smile ever. :)


4 comments:

Kaylinn October 8, 2008 at 12:55 PM  

What a lucky girl she is cuz you're pretty much perfectly amazing yourself with A LOT going for you! :)

Meg October 8, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

LOve it!! Way to go Mark and Kaylinn... love the comment she left as well!! Big fan!

Mindy October 10, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

Fantastic. :) I am soo happy for you Marky-Mark! :)

Breanne October 13, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

It's great that you're happy and she is really pretty! Good job!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP